Pierre - I have already translated your piece into Martian. It's going out
this evening. Do you care to add a bio note. Go quickly. I really want to
send this out this evening. They are a bunch of hungry bastards - no
translation, no lunch, let alone the water!

Stephen V
http://stephenvincent.net/blog/
Currently home of the Tenderly series,
A serial work in progress.