Actually, it seems to be based on the pentameter, with prosy flattening
as in the 2nd line, which is not inappropriate. I don't understand
"uprouted" or the awkwardness of the next line; the shifting levels of
discourse combined with the recurrent iambic beat have something
hypnotic. As a snap (not a finished painting) it's quite suggestive.
mjay

--
Onko onni unta vain?