>Stop chugging the thunderbird, Dave. And the bad german, and we might
not get thrown off Poetryetc. Although, y'know, if you really try... I
know you love Vicky.<

I like the phrase 'chugging the thunderbird', Roger, much tickled here. I
think I've noticed I love Vicky too, that emotional state is an infection I
thought I'd become immune to, but I've learnt to eat my words.

I still think Ron Siliman (what a glorious name) is a computer program.

One is reflecting on just how corrupt and materialistic and bourgeious our
society is, it is reflected in our poetry, which has reverted to being a
middle-class scam: give me a residence, let me be invited on a tour, please
G-d may I win that prize, grant me O Lord a bursary, may I massage my
metaphors to comfort the restless homeowners.

Ptah (!) - an egyptian god, yes?

Best

Dave