> Stephen, if you are trying to turn me or anyone else here into a
> gigantic tear duct, you are succeeding at least in this part of the
> world.  This is wonderful.
>
> ken

Thanks so much, Ken, for your kind words. There is my mother's sadness of
being a recent widow - as well as the sadness, anxiety and anguish of
loosing memory, 'dumbed down', etc. - but I actually enjoy challenging her,
and perking her up with linguistic challenges. Even though she cannot
remember much of what she has written, she clearly likes to be engaged.
Words, making them articulate, still carry a healing force, though, she has
absolutely no illusions about not being on some real difficult edge - loving
and leaving.

Stephen Vincent
http://stephenvincent.net/blog/
Currently home of the Tenderly series,