> Date:    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:30:23 -0600
> From:    Douglas Barbour <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Upton enters
>
> sword in hand, Lawrence?
>
> Doug

I certainly - in general, I stress; not here particularly - smell rats

> That's arras, I think. It's all baloney, any rate.

Yes, indeed; my apologies. I used to be able to spell before I got a
spell-checker. As to an arras of baloney, I think that was done in a make
over programme recently - an innovative and cheap way to transform your
house into an exciting designer statement and encourage wildlife into your
home

Still stuck in digest. The jiscserver is being awkward. Heh ho