> Hadn't quite thought of it that way, Jon, but, thanks for putting it
> so; I agree. Enjoyed the shifts between speech & body there Janet...
>
> Doug
> On 10-May-06, at 10:10 AM, Jon Corelis wrote:
>
> > It seems to be seduction poem week.  This one is good in itself and an
> > interesting recap (if I'm not reading this into it unjustifiably) of
> > some of the recent topics in this group,

That was my intention, yes - it was meant to be a contribution
to the discussion about poetry and/or language as male display.

> which I suppose is why it's a snap.

Yes & like all my snaps, it was a snapshot of the contents of my head
at that moment.

Thanks for the comments guys

Janet
Janet Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Poems at Proximity:
http://www.arach.net.au/~huxtable/janet/proximity.html

"When one acts in accord with the time, the yang energy
is expansive, like thunder going out of the earth and
rising forcefully into the sky, startling an area of a
hundred miles with its rumble, so that all demons flee.
The life-giving potential continues increasing, and the
earth is always covered with yellow sprouts, the world
blooms with golden flowers. Wherever one may walk,
everywhere is the Tao. No happiness is more delightful
than this."            Liu I-ming, trans. Thomas Cleary