"Phyllis' column.  But
in her daily "column", whose return one hopes is imminent, she has
several times included a paragraph on U."

I'm a tad surprised Phyllis didn't bid the list good-bye for a while. She
had asked me to post her "Saints of the Day" while she's in England and
Scotland and I had agreed. Then she got caught up in academic minutiae at
the last minute (one of her mails was composed at 4 a.m.) and had to depart
without sending me the info.
John, perhaps if you'd continue with your daily addendum (to nothing for a
while), it would slake our thirst for a daily saint.
MG

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]