Message
This must be to do with Shibboleth.  We need to send someone, I think.

Andy
-----Origi This must be to do with  nal Message-----
From: Discussion list for Shibboleth developments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicole Harris
Sent: 31 May 2006 14:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JISC Access Management Roadshow Event, London

**Apologies for cross-posting**

JISC Access Management Roadshow Event, London

In February 2006 JISC announced its intention to launch the UK Access Management Federation and issued an invitation to Higher and Further Education Institutions to join the Federation and adopt federated access management within their domains.

Institutions, publishers, service providers and other interested parties are now invited to attend the Federation Showcase on 18th July 2006.  The event will showcase both national and international development work and give all attendees a clear idea of the requirements and benefits of adopting federated access management.

For more information about the event, and to register please visit: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/index.cfm?name=event_showcase_0706.

Please contact Nicole Harris ([log in to unmask]) or the event organisers ([log in to unmask] t: 0117 956 0777) for more information.