Dear list,

I would like to introduce myself a bit. I enlisted to this list because of
an announcement on the HOPOS-L list (a list for philosophers).

But mainly because I like this kind of initiatives and think they are very
important for society.

My backgrounds. Well actually I did a lot. Qua studies, I studied Business
Administration at Erasmus University Rotterdam. And some months of exchange
at the Prague University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic. Both
studies I completed. Besides that I have some strange work backgrounds. Best
experiences being the work I did for some Czech subsidiary of a Dutch firm.
This subsidiary was located in the Czech Republic and I worked there as kind
of a ronin just travelling a lot between the two companies in CZ and
Netherlands and several departments there. I worked also in Netherlands for
some SAP implementation project there and in the CZ I have lived all
together about 1,5 years which was spread over several years time. At the
moment I am about to complete my PhD research hope to complete the
dissertation in some months time.

I also have some website with partly same aims as this friendsofwisdom
initiative. Would strongly appreciate if people on this list would take a
look on this website or, even better, enlist to it. Actually my PhD
dissertation will be part or, even better, the great excellent base for this
initiative. So most will be added in some months time. But for now, some
good start is there. Now I also need some good people there. So please take
a look, on HYPERLINK
"http://www.nanomanagement.info/"www.nanomanagement.info.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,

Wilfred Berendsen