Dear All,

For anyone who is interested, I have completed an interim report into the
results of M&S and it is free to download from
http://www.duncanwil.co.uk/finacc.htm

If you disagree with what I have written then that's fine; and I would be
happy for anyone to write and tell me that my technical analysis is flawed
or my conclusions are invalid.

However, it's not all controversial and I do not dwell on anything untoward.
For the more advanced student of accounting, having looked at a few basic
financial ratios, I then look at supplementary analyses whose results
contradict each other to an extent.

I also include extracts from an interview with Stuart Rose, the CEO of M&S
and will update this report following the M&S AGM, to be held in July!

Besy wishes for the up and coming Bank Holiday ... haven't I just provided
you with the most perfect reading material?

Duncan Williamson

* TO LEAVE THE LIST *
Write to  [log in to unmask] and, in  the text of your  message (NOT
the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS