This is quite a tall order and hopefully somebody out there will know of
more sources as these are borderline to off topic, but may neverless be of
some help.  You may need to look seperately at disablity in literary works
and then look at the literature regarding children's, parent's and
teacher's attitudes towards those with disabilities as children learn from
teachers and parents and then do your own synthesis of the two groups of
literatures to create some relationships between the two if possible.

Here are some citations to consider.

Young children's attitudes toward the disabled: a classroom intervention
using children's literature
Trepanier-Street, Mary L.;
Romatowski, Jane A.
Early Childhood Education Journal
v. 24  Fall 1996  p. 45-49

The portrayal of the cognitively disabled in children's literature.
Wagoner, Shirley A.;
Reading Teacher,
v 37  no. 6 February 1984. p. 502-508

Children's attitudes towards disability: A review and analysis of the
literature.   Wetstein-Kroft, Susan B.;
Vargo, James W.
International Journal for the Advancement of Counseling
v. 7  no. 3  1984 p. 181-195

Using literary texts in teacher education to promote positive attitudes
toward children with disabilities
Marlowe, Mike; Maycock, George.
Teacher Education and Special Education   v. 24  no. 2  Spring 2001  p.
75-83

Best wishes for your success with this difficult topic.

Some on this list may also find this Net-Gold post sequence regarding
index lists for subject disciplines and topics in the Wikipedia to be
useful for those doing websites and want to cover fields completely,
hitting all of the subtopics or those doing research outlines.