This is a good thought, Dan. Thanks. I had been toying with the idea of
seeing if there was enough interest for a small collection of papers
(perhaps including one or two invitees who were too far away from
London to speak this summer?), and certainly DM and/or the Stoa would
be excellent venues to offer this to.

Let me take a straw poll of speakers and see whether there's enough
interest. We'll speak about this offlist, Dan.

Best,

Gabriel

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD