Apologies for Cross Postings

Dear all,

This is just to update you on the 2007 International CMS Conference 11-13 July here in Manchester.

The call for streams has closed, and at the moment we have roughly the same number of stream submissions as last year's conference in Cambridge.

We are pleased about that; however, the organizing committee have noticed some potential gaps, which people may have assumed someone else would be taking on. These include gender, cms practice, and HRM.

If there is anyone reading this who would be interested in organizing streams on these areas, please do get in touch

We also now have a simpler web address, www.cms5.org

Bill Cooke
on behalf of the CMS5 Organizing Committee

http://www.cms5.org