You left me out completely?  I guess you're not interested in participating in my research.

Is it only people who express a direct interest in what you are doing, to talk about on the list, you are interested in.

I am still struggling. I thought what I was doing was useful

Sue

Sue,

As you saw, the letter from Rebekah and David was primarily addressed to me so I concentrated on those overall issues the letter was about. As regards the mention of Petra, it was to provide an example of what I hoped personal disclosures may attract responses from you scientists. By contrast, you have offered a direct path to your own research for anyone who may be interested and for those who may wish to participate in it. I am certainly one of those but have not been able to concentrate on it yet due to all the recent postings and health problems this end. To be honest, I am shattered by the many interesting things that have arisen in these strings and still need to catch up on sleep lost from it. You, yourself, have come up with so many key issues I strongly agree on, it has not been possible to respond to any of them with the time I feel they require and deserve. It will be easy to go to your own site to learn more about your work and contribute as I intend to do in the coming week when I am more awake.

By the way, on one the many key issue you have raised, that of gender, to my mind this contains the the roots of much of what is good and bad about the world. My experiences as a 'male'(?) became similar to many other male friends I have had down the years - woman only want us for 3 things: sex, money and servitude. You, I and all other members of the list would hardly be in communication if this were true and I would not have the partner and female friends that make my life whole, rich and worthwhile. Sorry - there I go again with personal disclosures. I must try and catch up on some sleep now.

Mike S