From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul@home
Sent: 18 May 2006 09:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] On the subject of conferences...

Don't worry Wendy, some proposals are likely to be flying your way from
Stirling, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Manchester. I know it is quite a nerve
racking task putting together a conference.

kind regards

paul

Paul Duckett
Division of Psychology and Social Change
Manchester Metropolitan University, UK

I am presently working to contract (7hrs per day, 5 days per week). This
will result in a delay in my replying to your email. I will, however, try to
reply to most emails within three working days.