Hello all,

Just wanted to clarify something. I've had some interest from people
overseas who would like to attend/present at the conference. As far as I'm
concerned, it would be great to have the opportunity to engage with
international perspectives on Community Psychology.

Because it's been the 'UK Critical & Community Psychology Conference' I
wanted to check that I'm not misguided in encouraging broader interest and
participation.

Thanks,

Wendy