Dear All
    I have an experiment which is an hncoca and I have set the
experiment type  H [N[co[CA]]]. However it only seems to have one
ExpTransfer between 1H and 13C there is no H N ExpTransfer

1. I have checked all the ExpDimRefs are present....
2. if I change the type of the experiment to an HNCO I  get two
ExpTransfers again
3. if I add a new spectrum and set the type to hncoca again I only get
one ExpTransfer
4. not the CA shift ranges are correct and match my hnca which has got
two ExpTransfers

help!!

regards
gary

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: [log in to unmask]                   Fax  +44-113-2331407