Aloha,

Preface. All this e-correspondence was trashed years ago in an
e-mail program catastrophic crash (probably from an early virus).
I have only my dim recollections to go on, and none of them include
names or details.

On an e-list some years ago, one of the list members was an older
man whose entire magical lodge migrated to one of the Southern
Hemisphere countries, Australia or New Zealand. As I recall the
correspondence, pretty much everybody and everything, all at the
same time.

I thought that this complete transplantation of a lodge from England
to the Antipodes was interesting, probably because it was different from
the general pattern that I knew of lodges and orders sending off *daughter*

organizations.

It occurs to me that if there was one, there might be others.

Anyway, I'm posting this little FYI because it might be some sort of lead
for list members in Australia or New Zealand or the UK. Did many lodges
migrate? How come? Did they prosper in their new homes? Like that.

Musing How Magical Orders Move Around The World! Rose,

Pitch

<<You mean to say that while I was talking theology he was talking
physics?>>
--a character in Alexei Panshin's SF novel *StarWell* about his
conversations
with Torve the Trog