From: Accident and Emergency Academic List
Sent: 08 May 2006 21:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Note scanning

Does anyone have experience of scanning technology for storing ED cards?
My management are at long last coming around to the fact that our ancient
card storage system and microfiche back up is a little dated.
I now a number of places have this kit but I would like advice on what works
and what doesn't.
Any kit to avoid?

Thanks in advance

APV
Scarborough

Join over 14,000 doctors who have completed the online pandemic flu training
module on Doctors.net.uk.
http://www.doctors.net.uk/pandemicflu