This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

You may like to try The Potteries Museum, Stoke-on-Trent.
They may be able to give you the information you need.

Maggie Wood
Keeper of Social History
Warwickshire Museum Service

                      Liz Neathey
                      <Liz.Neathey@N-SOMERSET            To: [log in to unmask]
                      .GOV.UK>                           cc:
                      Sent by: Social History  Subject: [SHCG-LIST] Help with an enquiry
                      Curators Group email
                      list

                      11/04/2006 15:26
                      Please respond to
                      Social History Curators
                      Group email list

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your
message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of
this message. ---------------
Dear All

I am getting in touch to ask for your help.  We have received a piece of
pottery as an enquiry (see attached image).  The piece is 40mm by 30mm.  We
are keen to see if the pattern can be dated.  Any information or further
contacts would be most welcome.

Thank you for your help.

Best wishes

Liz

Liz Neathey AMA+
Museum Officer

North Somerset Museum Service
Burlington Street
Weston-super-Mare
North Somerset
BS23 1PR

Telephone: 01934 621028
Fax: 01934 612526
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.n-somerset.gov.uk/museum

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this email transmission is intended by North
Somerset Council for the use of the named individual or entity to which it
is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise
confidential. If you have received this email transmission in error, please
delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the
sender of the error by reply email.

Any views expressed within this message or any other associated files are
the views and expressions of the individual and not North Somerset Council.

North Somerset Council takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that no
viruses are transmitted with any electronic communications sent, however
the Council can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of this email or any contents or
attachments.

www.n-somerset.gov.uk

Main switchboard: 01934 888888

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to
discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit
www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility
of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do
not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with
a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF
SHCG-LIST (See attached file: IMG_3170.JPG)