Please reply to Kerry at [log in to unmask] if you can help her,

Thanks

Nicky

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 April 2006 10:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: (no subject)

Dear Nicky,
I am currently studying for an MA in Museum and Heritage Management with
a particular interest in audience development.  For my thesis I am
researching the special schools in the east midland hubs who use or do
not use museums as a resource.  In addition to this I am evaluating the
use of loan boxes within these schools to gain an understanding of how
they can contribute to the schools interest in future museum visits.

Although I have relevant information on teachers reports commissoned by
the hubs these appear to be of mainstream schools.  I am therefore
enquiring if you are able to inform me of articles that are available
relating to special schools using musems or the use of museum loan boxes
within special schools.

Thank you very much for your assistance

Kerry.Powell.