Dear All

EGEE are seeking a few volunteer sites to install gLite 1.5 as part of a
small cluster to serve the needs of a demo for a review of the project
in May. I've not had any takers from the usual test sites in UKI since
they are already fully occupied with the pre-production service and/or
testing the pre-release of gLite 3.0 RC2. If any of you currently
support biomed and would like to use this opportunity to contribute to
the project please let me know.

Many thanks,
Jeremy