With apologies for cross posting

Records Management Officer

The Institute of Cancer Research (a College of the University of London) is a world-class cancer research organization.  In partnership with The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, we form the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe.

A new post of Records Management Officer (2 year fixed term contract) has been created to assist with the development and implementation of a records management programme within corporate and research functions.  The job will be based across our two sites in Sutton, Surrey and Chelsea, London. It will involve working closely with all sections across The Institute and with all levels of staff.

This post offers an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills and undertake new challenges. You should have a professional qualification in records management or have equivalent experience, and be able to communicate well, both in writing and orally. You should have a sound knowledge of records management issues, excellent IT skills, be self-motivated and have experience of delivering results on time.

Salary range £20,833 - £24,038 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
Closing Date: 18 April 2006	REF: CORP79

Link to download full advert / job description / person spec

http://www.icr.ac.uk/jobs/current_vacancies/4948.shtml