I like much in this, Deborah, but it seems, if I may
say so, two headed. Which is to say I wish some of the
preoccupation with writing could be left behind, there
are these wonderful clusters of images in the poem,
but then the sort of wandering back to the
viccissitudes of writing. Anyway, I hope my comments
aren't unwelcome,

best,

Rebecca
--- deborah russell <[log in to unmask]>