Or maybe something like Neil Young's upcoming CD.

But the audience, & not just for poetry, is so fragmented now that
maybe it can't happen for that reason alone...

Doug
On 23-Apr-06, at 5:18 AM, Ian Irvine wrote:

> Given the changes to the mass media we might find that our
> generation's 'Howl'  presents itself in an unexpected form - perhaps
> one of those 'e-cards' (poetry/image as per Vallum online) that do the
> rounds ... like those dreadful 'half eaten chocolate bunny' pic I I
> received last week - and from diverse international senders. A Flash
> protest poem/or song that says it all and people email to their
> friends? Or perhaps it will take the form of a 'fluxus' style online
> poetry 'event' tapped into by people/poets/artists etc. all over the
> world who are concerned about Neo-Liberal/Neo-Con attempts at
> species/interspecies meltdown ... and rippling out over communication
> channels ... Or a Documentary like the Aussie one on US soldiers and
> their musical tastes.
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

Is that the flesh made word
or is that the flesh-made word?

		Fred Wah