Doug, I didn't want to let this pass without mentioning conversations I've
had with poets Marc McMorris and Ward Tietz attempting to interpret posted
parking signs near the Georgetown University campus in Washington DC.  At
times the talk verged on literary analysis, but on Tuesday March 28
McMorris reminded me of Tarkovsky's Stalker when he argued that if you are
caught on Enforcement's Computer anywhere in the Zone after being there for
two hours, you can be ticketed.  After writing "My Film Isn't Like
Meditation" (which I'm glad you liked) during Abigail Child's seminar that
Tuesday, I moved my car (as usual) to another location within the Zone and
then returned for the reading.  When I read your poem (which is the only
one I can think of on the subject), I enjoyed the synchronicity as much as
not getting the ticket for which I was eligible.  Barry