Hmm. At first, I though it was the mysterious abbreviation that occurs in some
of the stanzas of the Song of Roland. But George's explanation makes more
sense.

Frans van Liere
Department of History, Calvin College
1845 Knollcrest Circle SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4402
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/history/faculty/vanlieref/

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/25/06 8:06 AM >>>

Dear Linda,

Given your general subject area, my guess would be that this refers to the
Bulletin of the Association Internationale d'Etudes Occitanes.

All good wishes,
George

--
George Ferzoco