Dear Colleagues,

I will be in Rome for a couple weeks conducting research on the Tristano
Corsiniano MS at the Accademia dei Lincei. I arrive 12 May and depart on 25
May.

If anyone knows of a room to rent, home or appt. to share, etc.,
preferrably in Trastevere district, please let me know. (Sorry it is so
late - I've been swamped & not getting at my own travel arrangements.)  I
don't need much, just a bed & place to set my suitcase.

Thanks!

Dr. Gloria Allaire
Modern and Classical Languages,
    Literatures and Cultures
Division of French and Italian
University of Kentucky
1015 Patterson Office Tower
Lexington, KY 40506-0027

Dept. Office Phone: (859) 257-5721
My Voicemail: (859) 257-7098
Dept. FAX: (859) 257-3743

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html