I'm trying to pass on contact details for Liz Carr to a magazine which wants
someone to write a comic strip on disability rights.  The phone no I have
for her is out of date and all I could find to pass onto to them was the
nastygirls email address.  Does anyone have Liz's email address?  Or Liz,
hello, and would you mind emailing me and I can pass on the request to you?

Thanks.
Jenny

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Archives and tools are located at: