Quoting Mikael Nilsson <[log in to unmask]>:

> I agree. I can't say I'm 100% against having Literal as range of those
> properties, although we should be very clear about the fact that
> multiple language strings for the same value would not be supported in
> this case (and thus the LOM DCAM work would be affected).
>
> Most important is a clear definition.

Yes. I'm working on another DC application profile at the moment, and
I'm happy to go either way.

For the moment, I think I should probably err on the side of caution
and avoid introducing the NLS-like class, on the basis that the
decision may be that the range doesn't support it. If the UB decide
that the range does include the NLS class, then that DCAP could be
reviewed/amended accordingly in the future.

Pete
-------
Pete Johnston
Research Officer (Interoperability)
UKOLN, University of Bath, Bath BA2 7AY, UK
tel: +44 (0)1225 383619    fax: +44 (0)1225 386838
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/p.johnston/