The RGS/IBG has recently approved the creation of a new Sexualities, Space and Queer Working Group.

The group has four main foci that encompass the breadth and strength of recent theorisations of sexuality/ies within (British) geography:

To support the work of the SSQ Working Group we have set up an jiscmail group.

To join this new email group, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following information in the body of the message:

SUBSCRIBE SSQWG <firstname> <secondname>

Please help us to promote the emil list and the working group by forwarding this message to any colleagues, students or researchers working outside academia who may be interested in our work.

best wishes,

Gavin Brown, Kath Browne and Jason Lim