Date: 20 April 2006 12:07 +0200
From: Ann Kroon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ghost Town Photographers

Elena Filatova's photographic journeys on motorcycle through the ghost town
of Chernobyl in the former Soviet union are absolutely fantastic.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Best, Ann Kroon

At 00:04 2006-04-20, you wrote:

I am putting together a weekend workshop this June called "Documentary
Photography in Oregon Ghost Towns"

I'd like to show the students some photos done by ghost town photographers
anywhere in the world to inspire them.

An suggestions?

Thanks!

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just
2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Dr A A Piccini
Research Councils Acadeemic Fellow
Department of Drama: Theatre, Film, Television
University of Bristol
Cantocks Close, Woodland Road
Bristol BS8 1UP
T: +44 0117 954 5449