From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Paul Pearse
Sent: 11 April 2006 08:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Contaminated Land Determination and Public Register Query

This was how I understood it (although in Scotland they place the
determination on the register in its own right).

Paul Pearse
Environmental Control Officer
Planning & Protection, Colchester Borough Council
PO Box 889, Town Hall, Colchester CO1 1FL
Tel: 01206 282592
Fx: 01206 282598

Help Protect the Environment. Only Print out this email if it is
absolutely necessary.
Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Colchester Borough
Council and or Colchester Borough Homes. This e-mail and any
attachments, replies and forwarded copies are confidential and are
strictly for the use of named recipient(s) only. If you have received it
in error you may not make use of it. Please e-mail us, including a copy
of the message, to [log in to unmask] Then delete the e-mail
and any copies.