Dear All Following on from our successful workshop held in London this January, Tony Charlesworth and I will be running another workshop "Communicating more effectively in contaminated land projects" in Birmingham on the 18th May 2006 through CIRIA. Please find a link to CIRIA's website for details on the workshop: http://www.ciria.org/lacl_event_180506.htm Attendees at the last workshop in particular enjoyed the hands-on-training the workshop provided. For more information on who we are, please visit our website at http://www.tonycharlesworth.com Best regards Donal Fitzgibbon BSc MSc MRes Senior Consultant for Science Communications Mobile: + 44 (0)7981 323141 E-mailto:[log in to unmask]