I am not the owner of this list.  Please do not send me unsolicited email.

________________________________

Fra: Complexity & Planning på vegne av Jessica Hughes
Sendt: to 27.04.2006 13:00
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: JISCmail - requesting permission to post

Dear List Owner

I am the Marketing Assistant at the Policy Press, Bristol University and
have just joined your JISCmail list.

I would like to request permission to post information about relevant
reports and publications produced by The Policy Press on the list.

I hope this will be ok and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With best wishes,

Jessica

Jessica Hughes, Marketing and Website Assistant
The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road, Bristol BS8 1QU
t: +44 (0)117 331 4054
f: +44 (0)117 331 4093
w: www.policypress.org.uk