Gareth,

          On subject of Coercive Bullying Tactics (CBT), my wife and I are among the many with long years of experience as guinea pigs for this problem compounding and avoiding ignorance. I do hope the Conference in September will consider research on the true consequences of CBT while coming up with urgent practical wedges to change the primitive social and economic structures increasingly endangering all our lives. As you real Psychologists and most of your clients know, anxiety and depression is not just a personal problem, it is nature's way of telling all of us something is very wrong about the world we live in.

Mike