Hi,

I have a project with multiple molecular systems which are nearly
identical.  When I try and assign a peak, the edit assignment dialogue
gives possibilities from all molecular systems without indicating which
molecular system each resonance belongs to.  I therefore end up having
to try each possibility to see if I get the warning "Molecular system
MSI1 of assignment doesn't match previous assignments....."  Is it
possible to restrict the assignment possibilities to the molecular
system associated with the appropriate experiment or to have some method
for selecting a only specific molecular system?

Cheers

Andy

--
Dr Andy Herbert