dear Developers,

as I wrote a few weeks ago, this is potentially confusing since there
are a few functions (in ArgServer) that relate only to peaks selected in
the spectrum and no equivalents for peaks selected in tables.
Furthermore it feels very strange to the average SPARKY user that these
selections should do something different. What is the reason to have
Analysis behaving the way it is? From my limited point of view I can't
see the advantage ...

Christoph

I wrote:

trying to write a macro that sets the "Figure of Merit" for a couple of
peaks at the same time, I discovered that there is a difference between
the way peaks get selected in the spectra and in the peaklists. While
the former are available through the ArgumentServer using
argServer.getCurrentPeaks() the latter are not that easily accessable. I
wonder if that difference is intentional (considering the fact that both
are just two different representations of the same object). If yes it
would be nice if there was a complimentary  function in argServer  for
Peaklists.

Tim Stevens schrieb:

> It is the intention that the peaks selected in tables do not relate to the
> peaks selected in the spectrum windows. So I'm a bit confused by what is
> happening.

Dr. Christoph Brockmann
Leibnitz-Institut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
Robert Roessle Str. 10
D-13125 BERLIN, Germany
phone: +49-30-94793-223
email: [log in to unmask]