On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Wayne Boucher wrote:

> the .bac suffix on those file names.  So in abc.xml.bac the NMR data will
> still be pointed to as being in abc/ccp/Nmr.xml, not abc/ccp/Nmr.xml.bac.
> I guess the idea was to copy all the *.xml.bac files back over the *.xml
> files.  But I can see that this could be confusing, so perhaps that should
> change.

Having done the file copying in the past......

It would be nice to have the top level .bac file point to the other .bac
files and stamp the toplevel file as a backup so that when analysis is
started with a .bac setup, it offers to "recover" the project to another
name (defaulting to the original non .bac name?).

Don't you think?

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- B Smith at bio gla ac uk
          Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology,