Dear Developers,
A feature I would find useful would be something to select or highlight all
peaks in a current spin system (preferably in all currently open windows).
The way i would envisage this working would be to left click on a peak in a
spectral window to select it and then right click to bring up an option
(perhaps under the assign menu) along the lines of "select/reveal all spin
system peaks".
This would be useful in two ways first it would save me a lot of time when
searching for potential connections in complicated areas of my spectra with
overlapping spin systems (of which there are many) and secondly it would
make it immediatley obvious if a spin system had been set up wrongly with
too many or too few peaks in it.
Another perhaps complimentary approach would be to have a check box in the
"link peaklists to roots" popup window which would say "select/highlight
selected spin system peaks" which would automatically select the spin system
peaks at was navigating to.
Infact if it is not too much to ask i would find both functions extremely
useful.

Many thanks
Steve