-----Original Message-----
From: Caseload midwifery [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Marlene Gryesten / Aalborg Sygehus
Sent: 19 April 2006 23:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SV: Information on Caseloading midwives

This is very interesting to me.
Here in Denmark we started two years ago with the first socially funded
caseload practise catering to all women within one district, as a
project trying to define wether this could work when we focusssed on the
midwifes workenvironment, and resolts are now comming inn, . Women are
happy, and we are happy and full filled and still sane and lit! Now the
question is ,
To wich women should this kind of practice be offered ???
Since not all midwifes will work like this and this does cost a bit bit
more, as we only birth with sixty each a year !!! To whom migth this be
offered and why ?????? Marlene Gryesten Danish district Midwife since
march 2004!