Horahh.. I found the slightly yellow cutting exactly where it should be, and
it still raises a giggle, but makes me wonder if Mr Solomon is yet another
magic arts practicioner, hiding in the guise of an IT support dept.
manager....
If I have time tomorow, I'll see if the OCR scanner will take an ancient
yellow photocopy, or if i have to copy type it. Is it ok to publish it here,
or are there copyrite implications?
Tim