Adrian,

Are you talking about making your way to out of hospital incidents, coming in to major incidents, or just coming back on call for trauma calls etc?  I think there is a significant difference between each of these.

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Fogarty [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 April 2006 17:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blues 'n Twos

After battling through traffic at our last few major incidents, and with nocturnal trauma calls becoming more frequent (and set to become commonplace in my Trust with a new "pilot"), I wanted to ask those list members who do frequent out-of-hours calls or who do pre-hospital work: what method of "traffic conditioning" do you use? Does the traditional physician's green light actually work? Don't you need something that makes lots of noise?!

Any practical suggestions are welcome, including how and where you procure your equipment.

Regards

Adrian