I'd like to second Helmut and Alan. They both sound very interesting . . . to Simmel or not? D.

________________________________

From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network on behalf of Antonio Strati
Sent: Fri 7/04/2006 19:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new members

dear Aacorn folks,
I would like to candidate as new members Helmut Staubmann and
Alan Scott, both working at the Univ of Innsbruck. They deserve it
because they translated recently the book on Rembrandt by Georg
Simmel (Routledge, 2005) with a brilliant introduction plus because
they dared to give a presentation of it at the Univ of Trento precisely
yesterday, just before going to have a proper Italian dinner and
drinking downtown.
Thus: Simmel or not Simmel ? Up to Scott and Staubmann the right
answer

best

Antonio
--------
Antonio Strati
Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale
via G. Verdi 26, I-38100 Trento, Italy
Ph: 0039-0461-881312 - Fax: 0039-0461-881348
Fax (Univ.Siena):0039-0577-235076
http://www.soc.unitn.it/
Research Unit on Communication, Organizational Learning and
Aesthetics
(RUCOLA)
http://www.unitn.it/rucola/
------
PLEASE: in case you still have the word "gemini" in my email
address DELETE
it (It appens that sometimes I do not receive the email for this
reason). My correct
email address is the following one: