From: Virtual Learning Environments on behalf of Leland Decambra
Sent: Fri 03/03/2006 8:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] Question Mark and Moodle

Is anyone using QuestionMark Perception with Moodle, we are having problems integating the two. Any advice greatly appreciated

Leland De Cambra
VLE Manager
Greenwich Community College
95 Plumstead Road
London SE18 7DQ
Phone: 0208 355 3933

***************** List information: ***************** Remember - replies go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle