Craig,

Will do,

Anthony

From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Craig Fees
Sent: 02 March 2006 23:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS: Windsor Conference 2006

(please disseminate)

ATC’s Annual International
WINDSOR CONFERENCE
4th-7th September, 2006

"INSIDERS AND OUTSIDERS"

  • The theme of this year's conference deals with individual, group, organisational and societal dynamics work and experiences within therapeutic environments
  • Windsor is a wonderful opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones, all involved in the work of Therapeutic Communities in the UK and overseas.
  • All participants and speakers are expected to be in attendance for the entire period of the Conference. We regret that we are unable to accept any part-time attendance.
  • Abstracts to be submitted by 17th Mach.  Abstract Form

Guest Speaker: To be announced

Papers to be presented

This event will receive CPD status from the Royal College of Psychiatrists, and will count toward the ATC’s training portfolio for TC practitioners

Details of transport from airports will be sent to overseas delegates with their registration receipt.

Please email: [log in to unmask] with your request for an Application Form, and include your mailing address.

CONFERENCE FEE: Includes all accommodation and meals
ATC members: single occupancy room t.b.a.. Shared room t.b.a.
Non-members: single occupancy room t.b.a.. Shared room t.b.a.

The full fee is payable by 22 July, please, and deposits and fees are non-returnable after that date. Bursaries may be available; applications to ATC office, ATC, Barns Centre, Church Lane, Toddington, Cheltenham Glos. GL54 5DQ