(please disseminate)

ATC’s Annual  International
WINDSOR  CONFERENCE
4th-7th September, 2006
"INSIDERS AND  OUTSIDERS"
    *   The theme of this  year's conference deals with individual, group,
organisational and societal  dynamics work and experiences within therapeutic
environments
    *   Windsor is a wonderful  opportunity to meet old friends and make new
ones, all involved in the work of  Therapeutic Communities in the UK and
overseas.
    *   All participants and  speakers are expected to be in attendance for
the entire period of the  Conference. We regret that we are unable to accept
any part-time  attendance.
    *   Abstracts to be  submitted by 17th Mach.   _Abstract Form_
(http://www.therapeuticcommunities.org/Abstract%202005.htm)

Guest Speaker: To be  announced
_Papers to be  presented_
(http://www.therapeuticcommunities.org/windsorpapers.htm)
This event  will receive CPD status from the Royal College of Psychiatrists,
and will count  toward the ATC’s training portfolio for TC practitioners
Details of  transport from airports will be sent to overseas delegates with
their  registration receipt.
Please email: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  with your request for an  Application Form, and include your
mailing address.
CONFERENCE  FEE: Includes all  accommodation and meals
ATC members: single occupancy room t.b.a.. Shared  room t.b.a.
Non-members: single occupancy room t.b.a.. Shared room  t.b.a.
The full fee is  payable by 22 July, please, and deposits and fees are
non-returnable after that  date. Bursaries may be available; applications to ATC
office, ATC, Barns Centre,  Church Lane, Toddington, Cheltenham Glos. GL54 5DQ