Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael George said:
> 	Does anybody know where there would be a mis-match between the
> number of jobs running as reported by Gstat and the number
> reported by the real time monitor?

I think they get the information from different places, gstat from the
information system and the rtm from (a subset of) the resource brokers.
On the whole gstat is probably more likely to be accurate, unless there
are problems with the info providers, since it should see every job
known to the batch system.

Stephen