Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
said:
> Any suggestions or recommendations on
> progressing in this area (especially from those within the
> VOs/experiments) will be greatly received.

As I've said many times I don't think this should be regarded as the
site's problem at all. On one hand it's up to the VOs to do the work of
installing and verifying their software, on the other hand I don't think
sites should be demanding that VOs make use of their site if the VOs
don't currently need it. There may be some exceptions for sites with
dedicated local support for a particular VO, but apart from that I think
that once a site has enabled support for a VO it's finished its side of
the bargain.

Stephen