-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Gronbech
Sent: 20 March 2006 13:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [HEPMAN-LCG] GOCDB Security Contact Updates]

I am having trouble accessing the GOCdb. First it does not seem to see
my cert and hence does not assign me a role
secondly I see the below error in the contacts section:

Contacts:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY
path DESC, contacts.name ASC' at line 1

Peter Gronbech   Unix Systems Manager and       Tel No. : 01865 273389
              SouthGrid Technical Co-ordinator  Fax No. : 01865 273418

Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]